• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished minute machine

Must of missed it. I heard their doing an fmj for 2015. How true that is I dont have a clue. Maybe someone on here knows. Still 8k for a watch is crazy but on the other hand it is an investment.

Yeah, the "investment" angle has been debated a few times. Most recently between @kronin323 and myself :) there is always risk when investing in "collectables". For things like the really exclusive stuff or serialized items I think you stand a better chance of getting a decent ROI, but it's risky. Now if you can score one really cheap, then your odds of having the item increase in value are much better.

I haven't heard of a new watch coming out except the new gearbox with the TI band (vs the o matter band) but that's all the watch rumors I have heard. But 2015 is going to be a big year for Oakley so who knows :)

I think Oakley collectables will always be in demand. I mean its OAKLEY. Alot of people know and collect this brand. Advertising sells. Especially when its a well known name. Oakley makes then discontinues items all the time it seems.

Back