• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished minute machine

Didn't mean to give that impression.

Anyway....would you prefer a perfect sealed box or a box that was opened for inspection? :p
My opinion, if I am spending the kind of money an FMJ is going for I would prefer an unopened box. Just so I can savor the first look. But it wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means. But I would haggle for a few hundered bucks :)

The day I see Frank actually sell his Oakley stuff is the day I'll start wondering if I've been unknowingly downloaded into a virtual simulation and am being f*cked with by the master program... :D

Selling things implies some sort of need to liquidate the asset... ;)
Matrix...

The day I see Frank actually sell his Oakley stuff is the day I'll start wondering if I've been unknowingly downloaded into a virtual simulation and am being f*cked with by the master program... :D

Selling things implies some sort of need to liquidate the asset... ;)
I should start creating for sale threads but never sell. That would be just wrong and mean though.

I should start creating for sale threads but never sell. That would be just wrong and mean though.
Mean but hilarious. The whole O world would be turned upside down. People would start taking out second mortgages and selling cars, furniture, children... It would be crazy times!

Back