• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished MM, Gearboxes and more Watches, Cases, Grips, and other Miscellaneous Items

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Received my package today. Very fast shipping.

Highly recommend @tmsnewberry . Someone get that other bunker, its half the price of the one listed today.

Some people reacted to this post.
Prices dropped.

Bump

Bump

Username Hidden said:
Hello Everyone,

It has been quite some time since I have posted or really been on this page, but life got in the way of collecting (Bought a house and got married), but it is time to try and thin my collection out as it has literally been sitting in boxes in a closet for the past 3 years. So please feel free to message me if you feel the prices I have listed are off some as I am deffientely out of the loop, but I do have a general idea of what things go for.

This is just one chunk of my collection as I am slowly going through boxes. Glasses will come a later date as it will be much more time consuming to photograph and list the pairs individually. But Ihave boxes of older artist stuff, gascons, fuel cells, and sports frames. There is a C-Six buried somewhere as well, but I will list soon unless someone is looking for something specific. Feel free to message me.

I have listed all items to best of my ability and photographed any imperfections or noted any items that have scratches and or make.

Feel Free to make an offer, all prices include fees but some do not include shipping so just ask if you have questions.

I will not hold anything, I am looking to sell my collection as I have other interests at this time. If you are ready to buy feel free to message me but have money ready. Anyone who has ever bought from me can vouch that if you pay I will get the item shipped within 48 hours (unless a family emergency occurs).

****All watches that require a battery will need a battery****

But for now:

Used: Hollow Point - Orange - $OLD

Used: Minute Machine - Polished - Blue Face *** Will need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Minute Machine - Polished - Black Face - 26-323 - Includes original packaging and outer box. Please note the hard wooden case hinge is not the best on the one for some reason, looks like the pin just may need to be re-glued though. scratches on band as most polished minute Machines have. *** Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Oakley Hollow Point - Black Face***Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Transfer Case - Stealth with Yellow Face - I honestly do not think I ever wore this, but I am not going to list as New, just incase I did at one time. Includes original box and soft case - $OLD

***Brand NEW*** Gearbox Ltd Edition Dazzle Camo - $OLD

***Brand NEW*** Gearbox Ltd Edition Expedient Camo - I can't remember what holiday release or what exactly this was for, but its brand new in the box. Strap still smells like vanilla. The battery is currently working, but I do no guarantee it will last. Comes with box, white sleeve, and soft case. - $450

Used: KillSwtich, SS, Black Dial - 26-303 - I wore this a few times (No more than fix) Includes Soft case, box, and white sleeve. - $300

***Brand New*** Kill Switch Bexel - Heritage - Includes all original packaging - $OLD

Used: Gearbox Gold PVD - Black - Worn a good bit. Has minor scratches on body of watch but not the face. Includes original packaging *** Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Gearbox Gold PVD - White - Worn a few times. Has minor scratches on body of watch but not on the face. Includes original Packaging ***Will need Battery*** $400

Used: Gearbox Stealth - Yellow - My first Oakley watch... includes original packaging. Has been worn a good bit back in the day - $300 OBO

Used: Transfer Case - white with Blue face $OLD

2014 Oakley Replica Bunker - 351 of 500 - $OLD

2014 Oakley Replica Bunker - 227 of 500 - $OLD

Carbon Fiber Caibeener - Serial Number 133 - Outer box has some damage and inner box has some minor damage under neath the item - $OLD

Oakley B1B Grips - Violet - $75
Oakley B1B Grips - Blue - $75
Oakley B1B Grips - Red - $75
(Buy all 3 for $200)

Random Hard Cases ( Iwould prefer to bundle these with other purchases or if you buy $500 worth of anything, you can just have them)

Brown $8 each (4 Total) -
Black $8 each (2 Total)

Soft Cases: (These are not included in the above and do not include shipping)
Livestrong - Black and Yellow - (Ill include the jawbone lenses left inside - I can't find the glasses) - $20
Infinite Hero - $OLD
NYC - $25
NYC Liberty - $25
Vegas - $25
Hawaii - $50 I just like this one
Carbon Fiber Case - $15
Other Hard cases - $20

Photos to come, as my computer is not cooperating at this moment.View attachment 643420View attachment 643421
View attachment 647860View attachment 647860View attachment 647863View attachment 647862

View attachment 647861
is any of this still for sale?

Grips still available

New Gearbox still available?

Username Hidden said:
Hello Everyone,

It has been quite some time since I have posted or really been on this page, but life got in the way of collecting (Bought a house and got married), but it is time to try and thin my collection out as it has literally been sitting in boxes in a closet for the past 3 years. So please feel free to message me if you feel the prices I have listed are off some as I am deffientely out of the loop, but I do have a general idea of what things go for.

This is just one chunk of my collection as I am slowly going through boxes. Glasses will come a later date as it will be much more time consuming to photograph and list the pairs individually. But Ihave boxes of older artist stuff, gascons, fuel cells, and sports frames. There is a C-Six buried somewhere as well, but I will list soon unless someone is looking for something specific. Feel free to message me.

I have listed all items to best of my ability and photographed any imperfections or noted any items that have scratches and or make.

Feel Free to make an offer, all prices include fees but some do not include shipping so just ask if you have questions.

I will not hold anything, I am looking to sell my collection as I have other interests at this time. If you are ready to buy feel free to message me but have money ready. Anyone who has ever bought from me can vouch that if you pay I will get the item shipped within 48 hours (unless a family emergency occurs).

****All watches that require a battery will need a battery****

But for now:

Used: Hollow Point - Orange - $OLD

Used: Minute Machine - Polished - Blue Face *** Will need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Minute Machine - Polished - Black Face - 26-323 - Includes original packaging and outer box. Please note the hard wooden case hinge is not the best on the one for some reason, looks like the pin just may need to be re-glued though. scratches on band as most polished minute Machines have. *** Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Oakley Hollow Point - Black Face***Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Transfer Case - Stealth with Yellow Face - I honestly do not think I ever wore this, but I am not going to list as New, just incase I did at one time. Includes original box and soft case - $OLD

***Brand NEW*** Gearbox Ltd Edition Dazzle Camo - $OLD

***Brand NEW*** Gearbox Ltd Edition Expedient Camo - I can't remember what holiday release or what exactly this was for, but its brand new in the box. Strap still smells like vanilla. The battery is currently working, but I do no guarantee it will last. Comes with box, white sleeve, and soft case. - $450

Used: KillSwtich, SS, Black Dial - 26-303 - I wore this a few times (No more than fix) Includes Soft case, box, and white sleeve. - $300

***Brand New*** Kill Switch Bexel - Heritage - Includes all original packaging - $OLD

Used: Gearbox Gold PVD - Black - Worn a good bit. Has minor scratches on body of watch but not the face. Includes original packaging *** Will Need Battery*** - $OLD

Used: Gearbox Gold PVD - White - Worn a few times. Has minor scratches on body of watch but not on the face. Includes original Packaging ***Will need Battery*** $400

Used: Gearbox Stealth - Yellow - My first Oakley watch... includes original packaging. Has been worn a good bit back in the day - $300 OBO

Used: Transfer Case - white with Blue face $OLD

2014 Oakley Replica Bunker - 351 of 500 - $OLD

2014 Oakley Replica Bunker - 227 of 500 - $OLD

Carbon Fiber Caibeener - Serial Number 133 - Outer box has some damage and inner box has some minor damage under neath the item - $OLD

Oakley B1B Grips - Violet - $75
Oakley B1B Grips - Blue - $75
Oakley B1B Grips - Red - $75
(Buy all 3 for $200)

Random Hard Cases ( Iwould prefer to bundle these with other purchases or if you buy $500 worth of anything, you can just have them)

Brown $8 each (4 Total) -
Black $8 each (2 Total)

Soft Cases: (These are not included in the above and do not include shipping)
Livestrong - Black and Yellow - (Ill include the jawbone lenses left inside - I can't find the glasses) - $20
Infinite Hero - $OLD
NYC - $25
NYC Liberty - $25
Vegas - $25
Hawaii - $50 I just like this one
Carbon Fiber Case - $15
Other Hard cases - $20

Photos to come, as my computer is not cooperating at this moment.View attachment 643420View attachment 643421
View attachment 647860View attachment 647860View attachment 647863View attachment 647862

View attachment 647861

Still available:

***Brand NEW*** Gearbox Ltd Edition Expedient Camo - I can't remember what holiday release or what exactly this was for, but its brand new in the box. Strap still smells like vanilla. The battery is currently working, but I do no guarantee it will last. Comes with box, white sleeve, and soft case. - $450?

Still available anyone ?

Username Hidden said:
Still available anyone ?
The OP isn’t even a member here any longer so I’m gonna guess NO!