• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've already been told / pointed to threads repeatedly that indicate that the only polished MMs were blue and black; I don't understand why you have to ask that question again. Nothing smart-ass about that, just a fact.

This is why I love society. People can feel free to express themselves openly without fear of retribution. It's what this country is built on. I'm guessing by Monday this thread can get to 10,000 replies. Come on everyone! Pile on! Never mind it's already there...

well post pics once you get them to let the members here know that you aint bull ****ing us lol.

Yeah, I'm going to open the box slowly and put it on YouTube. There is one up there, but it's older and with a wooden box. Was really hoping tomorrow, but looking at the tracking....it will be here onNo
You've already been told / pointed to threads repeatedly that indicate that the only polished MMs were blue and black; I don't understand why you have to ask that question again. Nothing smart-ass about that, just a fact.

Well, see.....there ya go. Is it such a f*ckn crime to ask and see if there are any other polished kinds available? I mean...not everyone even knew the watches were being discontinued. So I asked if there are any other polished kinds...and you puff your chest. I also asked you how do you know if there are only 150 being made and if there is a list somewhere that says how many of what are being made. You didn't have a smart ass answer for that....so you hid behind a bush. I ask a question, and I'm supposed to know the answer because you do? I never claimed to "know it all"....and that's one of the reasons why I am here. And than you tell me there are more blue ones made because that is what you observed on the board here. You do know there are people who are not on this board that have watches right. So get your head out from your a$$....if you can't answer the question like a man, GTF outa here. To the rest of ya, good morning. lol

Well, see.....there ya go. Is it such a f*ckn crime to ask and see if there are any other polished kinds available? I mean...not everyone even knew the watches were being discontinued. So I asked if there are any other polished kinds...and you puff your chest. I also asked you how do you know if there are only 150 being made and if there is a list somewhere that says how many of what are being made. You didn't have a smart ass answer for that....so you hid behind a bush. I ask a question, and I'm supposed to know the answer because you do? I never claimed to "know it all"....and that's one of the reasons why I am here. And than you tell me there are more blue ones made because that is what you observed on the board here. You do know there are people who are not on this board that have watches right. So get your head out from your a$$....if you can't answer the question like a man, GTF outa here. To the rest of ya, good morning. lol

But how do you really feel???

Status
Not open for further replies.