• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Well, I decided to get a watch after all and I ended up buying a polished black/black MM. Many who have sold this watch have all said there was only a run of 150 pieces. Is there a way you can find out what number you have?

I have a few questions, usually on limited edition and on high end (well...not really high end kind) watches, there is a number on the watch (XX of XX or something to that effect). Does the polished MM have anything to that effect? I noticed that the polished ones have silver/white hands as well as the second hand. The second hand is red on the brushed titanium versions. The "O" under the 12 is polished on the polished ones, on the black face brushed ones, the "O" is black. The silver faced brushed one looks to have a silver or a high polish "O". Any more tell tell signs...aside from looking at the crystal at different angles to look for a blue hue and the second hands being beveled and not flat? I'm going to post a video of me opening mine when I get one....and my box is not wood, it's thick plastic (with all paperwork).

I have a few questions, usually on limited edition and on high end (well...not really high end kind) watches, there is a number on the watch (XX of XX or something to that effect). Does the polished MM have anything to that effect?

There's this exciting new feature called a forum search. You go to the appropriate forum section, say the watches discussion, input a search string, say "polished MM serial", then hit "Search". Follow the link below and you'll see what the results look like.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/search/1794938/?q=polished+MM+serial&o=relevance&c[node]=17

And what's that? Following the first result answers your serial question! Who could have ever guessed things could be that easy? I wonder if the answers to your other questions could be found that way, too???

There's this exciting new feature called a forum search. You go to the appropriate forum section, say the watches discussion, input a search string, say "polished MM serial", then hit "Search". Follow the link below and you'll see what the results look like.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/search/1794938/?q=polished+MM+serial&o=relevance&c[node]=17

And what's that? Following the first result answers your serial question! Who could have ever guessed things could be that easy? I wonder if the answers to your other questions could be found that way, too???

NO, I did not find the answers to my questions in regard to a POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM watch. Just a bunch or kids playing with each other on the forum. Shame, this was a good board...but you have young and immature kids messing it all up. I know better than to ask....I wonder if there is a way to have certain members not be able to post in your threads? I have to take a look...

NO, I did not find the answers to my questions in regard to a POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM watch. Just a bunch or kids playing with each other on the forum. Shame, this was a good board...but you have young and immature kids messing it all up. I know better than to ask....I wonder if there is a way to have certain members not be able to post in your threads? I have to take a look...
I am sure Kron and Dallas are not kids. Frank....well...I'm not sure what the hell Frank is....

I am sure Kron and Dallas are not kids. Frank....well...I'm not sure what the hell Frank is....
Haha he cray cray lol
That is reserved for premium/lifetime members who give money to the forum and help support it

You can't block members from posting, but you can block them so YOU can't see their posts. I have never done it, so I couldnt tell you how. Maybe you could use the search bar to find it...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.