• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, I did not find the answers to my questions in regard to a POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM watch. Just a bunch or kids playing with each other on the forum. Shame, this was a good board...but you have young and immature kids messing it all up. I know better than to ask....I wonder if there is a way to have certain members not be able to post in your threads? I have to take a look...

Did you actually follow the link I posted? Because the "polished MM" referred to in it is talking about POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM watches. With the answer of no, no serial.

While a search for "fake MM" easily brings up this post, with pictures of what to look for in fakes. Not talking about POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM specifically, but still applicable.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/warning-fake-minute-machines.34876/page-2#post-418582

And then the way fakes are normally identified around here is not to post a question looking for people to detail out everything to look for. Instead, people post detailed pics of the item in question so the SMEs can examine them in detail and point out any warning signs. Were you to try that you'd get better results.

And no, you can't prevent members from posting in your threads. All you can do is "ignore" somebody, in which case all of their posts and threads will be hidden as if they didn't exist. At least to your view; everybody else can still see them.

Though you should ask yourself, is there a reason why all your threads keep getting spammed? Not every thread here gets spammed; in fact, most of them don't. Is there something you're doing that's attracting this? Is it possible that you've been insulting, dissing, and annoying a bunch of people here without having any idea that you're doing so? For somebody who allegedly mods three other forums, you sure seem clueless on how to interact with others.

And yes, I'm older than you. Smarter, too. ;)

Did you actually follow the link I posted? Because the "polished MM" referred to in it is talking about POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM watches. With the answer of no, no serial.

While a search for "fake MM" easily brings up this post, with pictures of what to look for in fakes. Not talking about POLISHED BLACK/BLACK MM specifically, but still applicable.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/warning-fake-minute-machines.34876/page-2#post-418582

And then the way fakes are normally identified around here is not to post a question looking for people to detail out everything to look for. Instead, people post detailed pics of the item in question so the SMEs can examine them in detail and point out any warning signs. Were you to try that you'd get better results.

And no, you can't prevent members from posting in your threads. All you can do is "ignore" somebody, in which case all of their posts and threads will be hidden as if they didn't exist. At least to your view; everybody else can still see them.

Though you should ask yourself, is there a reason why all your threads keep getting spammed? Not every thread here gets spammed; in fact, most of them don't. Is there something you're doing that's attracting this? Is it possible that you've been insulting, dissing, and annoying a bunch of people here without having any idea that you're doing so? For somebody who allegedly mods three other forums, you sure seem clueless on how to interact with others.

How was it when you carried the stones to Moses so he could write on them? :)

I do everything you just mentioned and more, and my threads never get spammed...wow, you guys must really hate this kid...:rofl:

He's right though. We shouldnt be messing around. This is a serious forum, dedicated to a life or death topic....sunglasses. So STOP FUKKING AROUND FRANK!!!!!
I truly need to quit it.....I'm a detriment to the true nature and character of this forum. I bring a childlike view to everything and all around me and it's practically infantile. :cry:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.