• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Oakley Minute Machine

Oakleykid69

Oakley Expert
I've heard from a few people that Oakley is working on a Oakley Polished Minute Machine, wanted to see if there was any truth to it. Sounds cool, what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! $2,000 is too much. And I personally don't like polished watches.
Especially with Minute Machine which you suppose to wear carelessly.

I guess this is just to shelf as a collection piece only. IMVHO

I love my polished Judges as they get scratched up but still look sweet. My blades are pretty beat up so just hope the polish on MM holds up Dont know how I feel about the 2K price tag

for watches i find polished is a more durable finih to wear "carelessly" as you say... because you can always polish it out. if it was satin.. your're abit SOL

From a watch collector's point of view, polishing the scratched or damaged watch decrease the value of it mate.
When you're trying to sell your Rolex or Panerai, first thing they look is that if the case has been re-polished.

From a watch collector's point of view, polishing the scratched or damaged watch decrease the value of it mate.
When you're trying to sell your Rolex or Panerai, first thing they look is that if the case has been re-polished.
even if you dont have it repolished, a satin finish shows scratches alot more readily than a polished finish from what ive seen

My store told me today that there will only be 150 Polished MM's produced.

Pic found on o-review.
905312_10151569635279889_1060546033_o.jpg

Back