• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Oakley Minute Machine

I also hear from a store manager that it was a limited release. He heard when he was at headquarters and saw the proto

I saw one today. It's very pretty in person but since I am very clumsy I know ill ding that watch within an hour of owning it, I'll have to pass on it

Still has $20 worth of parts on the inside. After I replaced the battery in my Carbon Blade, and I saw what was in it, I was like before I buy a MM I had to see the inside of it, and sure enough, $20 in Swiss movement.....its still not worth my investment. Why not just go all out and put a nice movement inside and a really nice sapphire crystal on it...... And if your gonna charge alot for a diamond edition, put some diamonds in it!!!!

Still has $20 worth of parts on the inside. After I replaced the battery in my Carbon Blade, and I saw what was in it, I was like before I buy a MM I had to see the inside of it, and sure enough, $20 in Swiss movement.....its still not worth my investment. Why not just go all out and put a nice movement inside and a really nice sapphire crystal on it...... And if your gonna charge alot for a diamond edition, put some diamonds in it!!!!

This man has it right

My store told me today that there will only be 150 Polished MM's produced.

Pic found on o-review.
905312_10151569635279889_1060546033_o.jpg

looks sweet but for that price tag I wont buy it since I couldn't afford it! lol!

I'm picking mine up today or Monday ill post some pics of it whenever I decide to go pick it up.

Look at this pic before buying a MM.....not what I'd expect from Oakley and definately not for what they cost....

qejuquqe.jpg

Back