• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished PB1

I thought you weren't spending anymore... But this musta been a good deal? LOL! Great pickup BTW... Prob my next pair!
Haha I wish it was a good deal, but it was the last one I needed to complete my collection and they never come up for sale it seems so I had to take it. Every purchase can be justified lol. Hopefully you can get one!

Haha I wish it was a good deal, but it was the last one I needed to complete my collection and they never come up for sale it seems so I had to take it. Every purchase can be justified lol. Hopefully you can get one!
Yeah I've got to slow down but if the right pair shows up ill do exactly what you did!!

Congrats on completing your PB1 collection. I completed my PB1 collection last week. The last one I needed was the Rootbeer. Had difficulty finding one at first but found one BNIB for £270. Wasn't too sure about the Rootbeer at first too, but I found I quite like them.

Nice bro there is one on my area that wants 450 for them complete nib is that a good deal? Good pick ups bro

Nice bro there is one on my area that wants 450 for them complete nib is that a good deal? Good pick ups bro
What colorway? If they are unworn then I might pick them up, a little on the high side but the PB1 is getting hard to come by...