• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Penny Pics Request Preferably With Head

Onderon

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys newbie to the X-metal scene. Trawled a bit on theses boards to gain some wisdom and purchased a pair of polished penny's last week and just awaiting shipment.

So my question is what do the frames look like exactly? I mean the usual pics on the net are mostly plasmas, x-metals or carbons while the polished ones don't really give a good idea of what the frame looks like under natural light.
Would also like to know how they look when worn so I will have something to compare my ugly mug with once I get them. If there is an existing thread which answers my question, sorry for the repost and directions will be appreciated!

Yeah first thing I did was do a image search but only found 2-3 links of people wearing them while the rest were listings on some philippines version of ebay. The variety of colours available on those websites doesn't seem legit so unless fake oakleys are very similar to the real stuff I thought I could get some reliable info from you guys.