• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished Penny With New BIP And/or Original Black Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Here is another Penny that needs a good home - serial#PB009628, a Penny Black with the original Black lenses on the side. Currently It has new BIP lenses installed. I got this piece thinking I would like it - as polished Juliets are my favorites - but I do not. It's ok, and I have a few Pennys now so this one is on the way out. It is very clean, no issues with the frame or hinges, all rubber is good, even the original Black lenses are a 9.9/10 - there are no swirls or scratches and literally one mark the size of the end of a pin - the pointy end, not the head. I have also included pictures of the original black lenses so you can see the 'dot' in question, but other than that they are perfect. That dot is in the last picture just t the left of the tip of my finger as I am holding the camera.

Aside from that the bridge is not 'tight as new', but still has plenty of life in it before it needs a tuneup.

I am asking $340 CONUS shipped with the original Black lenses installed. Add $80 if you want the brand new BIP lenses also - you all know what they cost, custom cut special by our good friends here on the forum so I would be losing a considerable amount of $s there too. I was really buying these expecting to replace the lenses and I was amazed at how clean they were. If the glasses are sold the original Black lenses will go with them, as they should - they are perfectly good original equipment.

Only looking for $ - No trades please. (well there is always a trade, but it would have to be something really really good)

Penny1.jpg
Penny2.jpg
Penny4.jpg
Penny5.jpg
Penny6.jpg
Penny7.jpg
Penny8.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump: + throwing in Thump display (as pictured) @ no charge

PM'd