• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished X Sqaured Find On CL And More...

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Just bought a pair of Polished X Squared on CL for $125... Got a pretty good deal on them I think. They did not have the Box and Coin but had the Zippered Vault Case. It was hard to pass up having an extra set of Polished X Squared to wear so I can put my new ones up. Will post pics as soon as they arrive in a few days. My friend told me that CL was a great place to find some deals and he was right on the money!! The tough part is talking them into selling to someone out of state..

Seller's photo of the XS Polished....

ebay440_zps5882d751.jpg

Found this Oakley Metal Vault Case at a good price the other day on CL too and it just arrived...

ebay435_zps32a86902.jpg

ebay436_zps1c7ac26e.jpg

ebay438_zps6d471ac0.jpg

ebay439_zpse95890b9.jpg

Thanks!!

Don

Good find. CL is a great place to find deals but it can be a huge pain.

You are on a roll! Nice pick-ups!

Thanks bro!! For some reason not having the Box and Coin is bothering me but I am going to push through it and wear the heck out of em...then just put my others up I think...Knowing me I probably will wear both though lol. I will prob end up putting different lenses in both and swap back and forth. I have trouble putting them up for some reason...lol