• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished XS, Not Getting It.

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
Is the polished XS that rare? One just sold on Ebay, no box, bag only for $570. It was BI, not even polarized. It wasn't long ago I saw these in the O store. I have even recently bought a few XS, Plasma, ,X Metal, Carbons (one polished), and a Ducati at retail or less. The one carbon was new in vault,no box for $186. I do like the polished but I am "not getting it" at that price. That's Romeo territory.

Edit for link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110994168436?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Seems to me someone corn-holed someone else. Polished are nice but not really all that rare. Givin the x-metals are no longer in production and it is settling in to peoples minds they are getting desperate, AND STUPID

All of the items this seller puts up appear to be really nice and photograph well. Sex sells.... and so does good auction pictures.

I had a pretty difficult time finding a pair until UCDavis here sold me his custom ones.

All I see in stores now are the X-Metal and Carbon ones.

i bought a pair of polished xs with vr28bi from an o store in camarillo, ca during the friends and family event, they still have 3 pieces that time.

I actually have 2 brand new pairs of the polish x-squared. Both with the VR-28 lenses. One comes with the everything and the other is the sunglasses only. They are no longer sold in O-Stores sold they are considered rare for that reason only. I believe the person who paid 500+ is probably from other country. The X-Squared in AU retailed for about 500 bucks. So for another person it's like paying slight above retail but with no box etc.

I've noticed that same seller puts up the same item every couple weeks. Wondering where he gets all his stuff or did he just buy all the stock at an Oakley store.