• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Polished XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a duplicate polished XS with BI lenses, used looking to trade for a different color XS. Don’t need lenses just the frame and hardware. Frame needs to be in functioning condition, no bends, cracks, hyper extension of the ear stems or warping. PM me with what you got.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a duplicate polished XS with BI lenses, used looking to trade for a different color XS. Don’t need lenses just the frame and hardware. Frame needs to be in functioning condition, no bends, cracks, hyper extension of the ear stems or warping. PM me with what you got.
Never heard of hyper extension of the ear stems, wouldn’t that break something?

Username Hidden said:
Never heard of hyper extension of the ear stems, wouldn’t that break something?
It will bend the stems or the portion that the screws hold the frame the stems together. I’ve seen some weird weird shít over the years... you would be surprised the things people do to x metals.

Username Hidden said:
It will bend the stems or the portion that the screws hold the frame the stems together. I’ve seen some weird weird shít over the years... you would be surprised the things people do to x metals.
Thank you, learn something everyday on here!

If no one replies to you with XS trades let me know. Been looking for a good frame for a while and might have something worth trading

Username Hidden said:
If no one replies to you with XS trades let me know. Been looking for a good frame for a while and might have something worth trading
Feel free to shoot me a pm at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.