• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLL: Does your spouse understand/support/know about your Oakley addiction?

Does your spouse know/support/understand your interest in Oakley's

• Does your spouse know about your Oakley "addiction"/collecting?

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Does your spouse support your Oakley "addiction"/collecting?

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Does your spouse understand your Oakley "addition"/collecting?

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Have you gotten rid of your spouse as @oakleyfrankfmj suggests?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Does your spouse know only about a fraction of your collection?

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding title, she knows, not really into it, doesn't really care as much as long as bills get paid first and foremost and already familiar with the obsession when it came to vintage fountain pens.

Do occasionally play down the price of the Oakley, but she's not stupid, she knows.

You can have phones in the Penn…. You gotta sneak them in your bum bum.
download (1).jpeg

My wife knew from the beginning but has no say in the matter. My wife and two girls all walk around with Oakleys on their face. So yes, no complaints. Lol.

Does she know about it and all pairs, yes
Does she forget instantly the details of which pairs and how many I have, yes
Does she instantly simply label it as a personality flaw and harmful to her goal of becoming wealthy retiring early and travelling, absolutely.
I tried giving her a pair of oakleys, and raybans. They end up face down in the floor of her car, or lost, and when in sunny situations she never has glasses unless I bring them for her and plant them on her face.

can we do this poll with watches lol

Yeah, my girlfriend just says "Whatever, man." when I claim I'm done.

"It's your thing."

However, the more extreme designs have kind of rubbed off on her. Once she saw my Mars, she got the Deadbolt and loves them.

Yeah, my girlfriend just says "Whatever, man." when I claim I'm done.

"It's your thing."

However, the more extreme designs have kind of rubbed off on her. Once she saw my Mars, she got the Deadbolt and loves them.
I always swear "this is the last one I swear" and she knows me well enough to call bs on me, and then I'm like "well, if you say so, I guess it won't be the last pair!" and then I go hunting again, and blame it on her! It's all her fault really

Latest Posts

Back