• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: DWP or Titanium Lenses for Polished or Plasma X Squared

DWP or Titanium Iridium for Polished or Plasma X Squared?

• Total voters

ducatiti

I should Work at Oakley
So in an effort to preserve my new lenses, I plan to install the lenses below and stick with it for a while. My old lenses have chips on the edges and waves that seem to be spreading. I would like to avoid this moving forward.

I would like to ask for opinions here of which you would prefer on the polished and plasma frame... Thanks in advance.

Frames on hand: Polished and Plasma
Lenses on hand: Deep Water Prizm and Titanium Iridium Polarized

Edit: I will install root beer rubber on the frames with the Titanium lenses..

Old lenses on hand: Fire Iridium Polarized and Ruby Iridium

31E92CCF-3C14-462D-B0F9-7AE65C8B662B_zpsiiwogxpu.jpg

F01D57E1-4AEA-4A29-A027-929E9C23F1F7_zpskekvhurz.jpg

FAB92E62-93AF-4C2E-BC5B-1B41C90938AD_zpsscsmv7g7.jpg
F554B9D6-F52A-4E9B-99BF-B54072183DC6_zpsv6lpkxph.jpg
100BB916-59B3-4FED-AEBE-8DF070CF4FA8_zpsjpu8bvbp.jpg
8DD99F74-D99F-4AC9-8E3D-0A2FAD5ABFE4_zpsvuun2zqg.jpg

Last edited:
My 2 cents worth of advice. I've got all of the lenses you mentioned. The DWP are AMAZING lenses but look best in a darker frame. I'd use the titanium or ruby with a polished frame. But whatever you prefer is best for you.

My 2 cents worth of advice. I've got all of the lenses you mentioned. The DWP are AMAZING lenses but look best in a darker frame. I'd use the titanium or ruby with a polished frame. But whatever you prefer is best for you.

Thanks for the advice. I was also thinking this but with the Titanium on the polished, it would look like any other polished x squared with the VR28.. But yes, I agree that DWP will look good on a dark frame.

But then again, I always like the look of polished frames with chrome lenses so I'm back to square one lol..

The ultimate answer is Ice lenses in the polished. Just jumps out at anyone looking at you and a truly beautiful combo.....lol. Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back