• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: DWP or Titanium Lenses for Polished or Plasma X Squared

DWP or Titanium Iridium for Polished or Plasma X Squared?

• Total voters
Thank you for your inputs so far... The titanium polarized slipped right in with no hard friction so that was a relief.

308004DC-66E5-4214-B72B-6C748764E1D2_zpszgdvbhem.jpg
17866D1D-4875-420F-89C3-A0D8EBB3B3EB_zpslidbi3ol.jpg
2BBEE70C-E512-4316-A17D-6039A6EE66DB_zpsso5vhfq8.jpg
FBD6F37D-D0A6-4596-AC4F-7B39A7655B75_zpsp4amplsz.jpg
2C63CDA3-EC65-411F-B391-62873246AEC8_zpsgnantq3f.jpg
9A8E9BA2-89B7-4F4D-96E4-2FEDC1E150B2_zps6e1vz5r0.jpg

FYI those frames can be handled pretty tough. To put the lenses in. First time I took one out and put one in I was worried. If you don't put good amount of force on them whether it is to put them in or take them out . You will damage the lenses.. now trade me the dwp you just off some rubies new a box :)

I have deep water Prizm in polished Juliets and to be honest it just suits them - it might wash the lenses out a bit compared to a darker frame but it totally looks like an OEM combination; in a darker frame it could be aftermarket.

Titanium lenses I have in a Ti frame, and TIP in the 24k as standard. They'll work in plasma, will be a quiet combo but very usable.

I have deep water Prizm in polished Juliets and to be honest it just suits them - it might wash the lenses out a bit compared to a darker frame but it totally looks like an OEM combination; in a darker frame it could be aftermarket.

Titanium lenses I have in a Ti frame, and TIP in the 24k as standard. They'll work in plasma, will be a quiet combo but very usable.

Thanks for your input. I'm about to acquire another xmetal X squared. I'm planning 24k or chrome. Which one do you think will go well with xmetal? I always wanted emerald but with the price for the custom chops, might as well go with polarized.

I plan just to leave the lenses where they are not swapping them out because I have messed up a lot of X squared lenses before doing so.

Thanks for your input. I'm about to acquire another xmetal X squared. I'm planning 24k or chrome. Which one do you think will go well with xmetal? I always wanted emerald but with the price for the custom chops, might as well go with polarized.

I plan just to leave the lenses where they are not swapping them out because I have messed up a lot of X squared lenses before doing so.
For an XM XS, the 24k will look sexy...

I have chrome in x-metal on a Juliet - I'd planned to put it in polished but decided that would be too much. 24k would look good too.

Latest Posts

Back