• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLL - Penny Polished / BI or Polished / Ruby?

Which looks better, Polished / BI or Polished / Ruby?

• Total voters

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
The other week I got a deal on some Ruby polar cuts for Penny and I thought I'd use them in my polished frame, replacing the BI and adding the polar functionality.

But at some point I was thinking that I really liked the look of Polished / BI; would the Ruby really be an improvement?

The Ruby's staying in there for the time being but I'd like to poll the forum on their opinion, which might influence my long-term plans.

Which looks better, Polished / BI or Polished / Ruby? I'm not talking about what you prefer to wear; I mean aesthetically, which looks better from the outside?

These pics were taken on consecutive days at around 6:00PM, with the angled sun blasting me straight in the face...

20150810_181152.jpg
20150811_180457.jpg

Normally I'd vote Ruby without even looking. But after seeing the differences, I have to say the black. I think its the polished that throws it off. For me at least.

First of all congrats on pulling them off so nicely.I think Penny dont fit a lot of people or many look goofy with them but really they suit u like a glove Secondly i would prefer the ruby ones cause they pop so great plus they are polarized.BI looks boring as an option

Latest Posts

Back