• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLL - Which will you do first?

Which will you do first?

• Total voters
I imagine what'll happen to my stuff, not only Oakleys but other collections, is that I'll keep it until I die and then none of my heirs will place any value on any of it, or at least like I do, and it'll all get sold off or trashed, unappreciated.

While if I sold it off (assuming I had advance notice of impending death) I could at least make sure it went to a good home and use the money to buy crack and whores and go out with a bang...

But then I wouldn't have it anymore, for whatever time remains. And do I really care what happens to my stuff, or anything else, after I die?

Personally I'd choose "not dying" but that's not an option for any of us... :(

Is being buried with some an option? Seems like a good idea. Ok, first person to post a pic of them in their casket with Oakleys on wins!

Is being buried with some an option? Seems like a good idea. Ok, first person to post a pic of them in their casket with Oakleys on wins!
Then it would be like The Mummy movie where you find in in em a hundred years from now and remove them from my casket, I get to come back to life and kick your a$$ until you put them back:p (unless you are Brenden Frazier).

I can't imagine getting rid of all of them. What would you do when the sun comes out? So, you keep one. If you're gonna have a pair, why not a few for various conditions... I guess I'm saying once a collector always a hoarder:whistle:... I just hope it's a long time down the road because there is still a lot of stuff I want to buy!

Latest Posts

Back