• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLL - Which will you do first?

Which will you do first?

• Total voters
I would probably sell off the collection. Oakley collecting is a young man's game. I sure hope I live past 60 years of age and if that's the case, I cannot see myself collecting such things when I'm that old. I would also hope I make a lot more coin and have higher priced collectibles than Oakley products.

Sell the damn thing Geeeeez can't bring this to your grave plus who knows if 15 years from now if they even have value every generation is different as we know we are in general collectors who appreciate them are getting old and only a few youngsters are inn for it collecting Oakley sunglasses especially x metals because of the price I for once was not able to afford them till I was 22 or 23 and these were on the 300s at that time imagine the price now so sell them in time and call it quits.

Sell the damn thing Geeeeez can't bring this to your grave plus who knows if 15 years from now if they even have value every generation is different as we know we are in general collectors who appreciate them are getting old and only a few youngsters are inn for it collecting Oakley sunglasses especially x metals because of the price I for once was not able to afford them till I was 22 or 23 and these were on the 300s at that time imagine the price now so sell me in time and call it quits.

Yea you can. I am wearing mine in my casket :p

Yea you can. I am wearing mine in my casket :p
Lol how would you wear them if you were cremated? Hehehehehe. It's a nice discussion and opinion does varies but for me it's either sell em and give out a few pieces who will appreciate them.

Lol how would you wear them if you were cremated? Hehehehehe.

That was a thought I had - it'd make an awesome WOAYWT post but not so good for a cremation, unless they come out like the burned Juliets... :D

But it also comes down to why you collect - if it's to shelf whore grails, yeah, sell them. If it's to use the damn things, use them to the grave... I didn't include a poll option to sell most and keep the rest; that's too intelligent and lacks passion... ;)

Interesting poll results so far. I expected "die" would win because of "best laid plans" and all that, but it's pretty close to equal now, "die" just has a slim lead...

Thanks for the participation and keep it up!!!

Latest Posts

Back