• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll...Would you post ?

Where will you post?

• Worldwide

• Worldwide only to people i know

• Inside usa

• Inside usa only to people i know

• Outside usa only, for members further away

• Collectors dont sell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
I see a lot of sale threads quoting post to usa only, and as oakley/ the forum is US based i can understand that. However the forum is worldwide In terms of members.

Ive sold to the us and just received a high value item . I have no issues dealing either way.
usps as its own issues by what ive read in another thread and all carriers are dealing with covid atm however my recent experience is positive.

My item was sent priority mail and usps had it for 5days,,,,, uk customs for 16days and parcelforce 2days, would have been 3 but my depot is 5mins away so i collected.

The biggest time consumer is Uk customs for a uk sale

To buy/sell abroad is a little more work. Theres a lot of variables to a sale and for the purposes of the poll assume the sale is G@S and above board all the way. The items fully insured, both buyer/ seller are covered.

Theres a lot of variables to possible locations so as oforums usa based and most members are there i chose ,,,,, usa vs rest of the world type options.

Would you sell/post?

Last edited:
Right now, with all the chaos in the world with covid. I understand anyone that wants to keep things domestic only, regardless of their home country.

I can’t speak for everyone that says that in their sale ads but I included shipping in my price and usually put like ($100 shipped in USA) but I will ship overseas if Buyer pays the extra shipping cost. I have also played middle man for a buddy in U.K. and he has for me also for U.K. sale only items. It’s just a little paper that gets filled out besides the extra shipping cost. No big deal takes like 2 minutes to fill out

I've bought and sold with many people outside of the U.S., and have been lucky to not have any major issues, other than long delivery times.

I will have to wait for this virusshit to calm down and USPS to get back to normal before it can sell and ship stuff over to the US...

I do hope my postal vote arrives in time though, i sent it this morning to be sure.

🤣 😂

Back