• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll- X-Metal Collection 2015

Do you think Badman/Madman are entire 2015 X-Metal Collection?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 73.9%

• Total voters
When @Sunglass Shack states "metals" he does not mean WIRES. HE MEANS METALS. IF he meant Tincan OR something along those lines he would have said WIRES.
@Sunglass Shack also isn't the first member to mention more metals in the pipeline. Several members with long standing histories of getting early info have also said there are more in the works slated for release this year. Hell even Sunglass Shack has mentioned before that members here often have information on new releases before he gets it, and he's a dealer.

@joscejrod the vast majority of your posts on this site have been the same questions repeated over and over and you've been given thorough answers to all of them several times. It's confusing to me that you'd doubt those responses but you'd take what a CSR at Oakley told you without question. Those people aren't insiders. They're just people answering the phones who probably don't get any training about new pairs until they've actually released, and even if they did, I'm sure they are sworn to secrecy or they risk losing their job as @OakleyFrankFMJ has suggested.

I can understand that you don't have the means to try out all the new pairs in your area, I'm in the exact same situation. I can also understand not wanting to spend what to many people is a significant amount of money on a pair only to have something you like more get released a few months later. The reality is that everyone has those same choices to make. If nothing else you should have faith that the Oakley brand is strong. If you buy a pair and a month later something you like more comes out, you should be able to sell the pair you bought for an amount that will get you close to affording the new pair.

@Sunglass Shack also isn't the first member to mention more metals in the pipeline. Several members with long standing histories of getting early info have also said there are more in the works slated for release this year. Hell even Sunglass Shack has mentioned before that members here often have information on new releases before he gets it, and he's a dealer.

@joscejrod the vast majority of your posts on this site have been the same questions repeated over and over and you've been given thorough answers to all of them several times. It's confusing to me that you'd doubt those responses but you'd take what a CSR at Oakley told you without question. Those people aren't insiders. They're just people answering the phones who probably don't get any training about new pairs until they've actually released, and even if they did, I'm sure they are sworn to secrecy or they risk losing their job as @OakleyFrankFMJ has suggested.

I can understand that you don't have the means to try out all the new pairs in your area, I'm in the exact same situation. I can also understand not wanting to spend what to many people is a significant amount of money on a pair only to have something you like more get released a few months later. The reality is that everyone has those same choices to make. If nothing else you should have faith that the Oakley brand is strong. If you buy a pair and a month later something you like more comes out, you should be able to sell the pair you bought for an amount that will get you close to affording the new pair.

Thanks for your words. You're completely right. I'm just a beginner with Oakley (I knew this in January, and now I love this brand), but with comments like that i'm going to learn. Sorry for my wrong words. If i like something now i should buy (if i have enough money) without thinking in rumours...I'll take it easy.

I do want to believe that more next-metals are coming, but why hasn't there been any leaked images or teasers? Or has there?

Because this isn't Apple, Oakley is a way better at keeping secrets!
True, but I don't believe that leaked info is always accidental. I think it is often used as a marketing tool. It's practically free and gets people more hyped because they talk about it.