• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll- X-Metal Collection 2015

Do you think Badman/Madman are entire 2015 X-Metal Collection?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 73.9%

• Total voters
So out of curiosity, how do you know they are not making any more X-Metals this year?

Oakley said me that this morning. "Badman and Madman is the entire X-Metal Collection. Nothing more in our pipeline" Maybe if badman/madman are successful, they change theirs minds...

I'm guessing we called Oakley customer service who of course would give out information they shouldn't give out.

Hello? Oakley customer service? Do you have any more X-metals planned for this year to be released?

NO of course not ....the madman and badman are IT. Nothing more to come out.

Customer service rep hangs up the phone and says to the rep near him. Can you believe that guy? Asking me if we are releasing any more metals this year? Like I'm gonna tell him if we really are. I LIKE MY JOB!

I'm guessing we called Oakley customer service who of course would give out information they shouldn't give out.

Hello? Oakley customer service? Do you have any more X-metals planned for this year to be released?

NO of course not ....the madman and badman are IT. Nothing more to come out.

Customer service rep hangs up the phone and says to the rep near him. Can you believe that guy? Asking me if we are releasing any more metals this year? Like I'm gonna tell him if we really are. I LIKE MY JOB!

Of course... In that case, he had said me "we don't speak about future releases or keep and eye on our website for updates" like other times. This time he has been concise... Think that you want.

I got one.
Let's call Apple customer service and ask them about the new iPhone.

Riiiiiiing riiiiiiing

Hello? My name is Frank and you have reached Apple customer care , how can I assist you today?

Yes, can you tell me what features will be in the new iPhone 7? Also, what are the specs and what will it look like?

CLICK!

Hello? Hello?? I think that Apple guy just HUNG UP!

Of course... In that case, he had said me "we don't speak about future releases or keep and eye on our website for updates" like other times. This time he has been concise... Think that you want.
The point is they aren't gonna tell you about unreleased stuff because they want your money NOW, and when they release the next frame they want it then too.

@Sunglass Shack had already confirmed there are more "Xmetals" coming in R2.