• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Polsihed pitboss 1 and also looking for gold pitboss lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
pb1 with 00 Red iriduim polarized lens. ( i use those mostly for driving in the early am into the sun)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I believe the PB2 doesn't have titanium plates. The original Elite Icon to me it does look much classier on the PB1 vs the regular oval on the PB2. Overall, just looks and feels like a cheap version of the PB1. Seems like they tried to save a lot of money in manufacturing, yet they priced it the same as PB1. In my opinion there's no contest, PB1 is 100 times better
FYI pb2 does have ti plates.

Isn't PB1 also made out of plastic? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Yup. But doesn't feel or look like a knockoff, as does PB2. I guess it's each ones opinion. I don't like PB2 at all, but I really like PB1

It's like R1 vs R2 ..... no comparison IMO

R1 vs R2 is totally a different story as they are different looking frames, both has its own unique characteristics but for PB1 vs PB2 i should say, they look identical, the only difference is the earsocks and the "elite Icon" which is an old argument in here. i must admit that the Elite is much cooler than the elipse which makes it special but its just psychological i believe, an effect of marketing strategy of oakley when they introduce the elite line (We are brain washed LOL) but over all the sillhouette is there and you can't deny that PB2's design came from its predecessor. Again to each of its own, buy both if you can.

Username Hidden said:
Ok, I wasn't sure, that's why I said "I believe". Thanks for clarifying that anyway. Still, PB2 is a cheap plastic toy compared to PB1, IMO
Just bustin balls ;) I like elite icons and elite bag and angle of pb1 slightly different from 2. The only thing I like about 2 is the added rubber

Username Hidden said:
Yup. But doesn't feel or look like a knockoff, as does PB2. I guess it's each ones opinion. I don't like PB2 at all, but I really like PB1

It's like R1 vs R2 ..... no comparison IMO
i do like I can look down with no blocked vision on r2 thow

Username Hidden said:
R2 is a fine frame, just absolutely nothing to do with R1. Should've been given a different name other than Romeo. I thought the same that you did between PB1 and PB2, until I got my 1st PB1, and that PB2 was gone the next day. Luxottica knockoff of an original Oakley design, lol

Lux ruined oakley!

Username Hidden said:
R2 is a fine frame, just absolutely nothing to do with R1. Should've been given a different name other than Romeo. I thought the same that you did between PB1 and PB2, until I got my 1st PB1, and that PB2 was gone the next day. Luxottica knockoff of an original Oakley design, lol

Come on bro show us a pic of the Tron pitboss you have

Side by side
4b5720d602a3c35899e64d1adc7857d9.jpg

Username Hidden said:
i do like I can look down with no blocked vision on r2 thow

you don't have to look down to drive fast.

:)