• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pop Up Screen On Forum Pages.

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Can someone help me with this issue? I don't really know computers too well but whats happening is when I open a thread on the 1st page of the thread I get this pop up window. It goes away after about 30 seconds but I don't know what causing it.

9C426298-1D80-47B2-A564-0EA961678F3A_zps0f2mknka.jpg

You're using IE for one.
This. Firefox, Chrome, Maxathon are all much better browsers.

Also, chances are you have some type of malware on your computer trying to pop up an ad or spam message to a url that doesn't resolve.

work computer I have no say in the operating system. Now I have to call IT and tell them I need the Oakley Forum page fixed. This should go over well.. lmao.

You can install another browser on your own, that has very little to do with the operating system.

I also have google chrome and it does the same thing. Our work computers are all password protected for downloading anything.

Oh, that might be the little embed popups the forum has.

You can always tell IT that you're having an issue with a website you visit during your breaks. If you get breaks.

I'm just kidding my IT guys are pretty easy going and don't really care what we do online as long as it isn't x-rated. I will tell them what's going on and they will clean up the malware. They've done it before.

It says something about going to favorites and looking for the page to stop it from running. Then a debug screen pops open.

Back