• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Portal X nose pads replacement

Forrestx

Oakley Beginner
Hi! Following my intro post, I’d like to call on the help of Oakley experts.
During a round of golf today, I lost the original nose pad of my Portal X w/ Dark Golf glasses.

Oakley seem not to provide spares via their customer support or replacement part portal for this model.

Does anyone know of there are interchangeable models for the nose pads on the Portal X??
Thanks!!

8AC9E3F7-C334-49EA-891E-50761C67D2C9.jpeg

You should be able to purchase directly from Oakley.

Unfortunately no replacement parts are available for the Portal X from Oakley…
They actually suggested to exchange the whole sunglasses for a new pair at their expense under warrnty…

so for a €1,- rubber nose pad, my glasses will be shipped from The Netherlands to Italy by UPS and vice versa for the replacement pair….

Did they ever Google “efficiency” or thought about environmental impact???

You should be able to purchase directly from Oakley.

They actually suggested to exchange the whole sunglasses for a new pair at their expense under warrnty…

so for a €1,- rubber nose pad, my glasses will be shipped from The Netherlands to Italy by UPS and vice versa for the replacement pair….

They are available on the parts portal.
This link is for it, make an account and you can buy them.
Customersupport.luxottica.com

Click on the Link I provided. You will have to register for a new account. Then you can buy directly from Luxottica. I just looked them up they $2.50 ea.

Click on the Link I provided. You will have to register for a new account. Then you can buy directly from Luxottica. I just looked them up they $2.50 ea.
Thanks…did try that before as mentioned, but Oakley does not seem to be supportive there

F7AAA587-DF03-4D41-8C7B-5635E11A6954.png

The regular Portal nosepiece will fit but might not be any easier to find.

Latest Posts

Back