• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Portal X

sundevil516

I should Work at Oakley
Arizona
Today I got my new Portal X. I chose the matte black-ink fade frame with the Prizm Road Black lenses.

Love the lenses! The frame is different from what I expected. Mine are more of a polished black- grey fade. They are cool but definitely different from the website. 20200220_173318.jpg20200220_172417.jpg

20200220_172406.jpg

based on the website images i thought it was a fade to clear instead of gray. i probably would have liked a fade to clear more. i like the frame shape though.

based on the website images i thought it was a fade to clear instead of gray. i probably would have liked a fade to clear more. i like the frame shape though.
I also was expecting a fade to clear and I would have preferred them that way but, oh well, I still love the shape, lens tint and the comfort. I will most likely buy another color way in this same style.

Congratulations! Looks nice and with the black-grey orbitals, it strikingly resembles a Twoface as @QLR1 pointed out. The TF is one of my favourite lifestyle frames and I hope the portal X has a bit more wrap to the frame since it's marketed as a sportier pair. How's the comfort?

Latest Posts

Back