• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pos red split jacket lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So it worked out well posting for an all red split. I ended up buying one last night. Here.
Screenshot_20180714-063637_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20180714-063624_Messenger.jpg

I'd like to have the opportunity for this pair to look like this one
Screenshot_20180713-163757_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-163737_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20180713-163719_eBay.jpg

But with white icons and rubbers. I have the icons and rivits as well as the rubbers. I just need a set of pos red lenses to finish it up. I know they make great donors for metals but I would like to have a set to use as they are. Please if you have a set PM me perhaps we can work out a deal for other lenses or I can just buy them from you. I'm flexible.. lol. Thanks again Oakley Forum. Always great!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Dude, congrats on finding the frame.

Username Hidden said:
So it worked out well posting for an all red split. I ended up buying one last night. Here.
View attachment 500652 View attachment 500653

I'd like to have the opportunity for this pair to look like this one View attachment 500654 View attachment 500655 View attachment 500656

But with white icons and rubbers. I have the icons and rivits as well as the rubbers. I just need a set of pos red lenses to finish it up. I know they make great donors for metals but I would like to have a set to use as they are. Please if you have a set PM me perhaps we can work out a deal for other lenses or I can just buy them from you. I'm flexible.. lol. Thanks again Oakley Forum. Always great!!

Nice frame!

If you can't find OEM (not selling my only set) then Ikon +Red is a solid red and an almost perfect match to OEM +red polars from the inside.

Comparison pic (Ikon in the all black pair and OEM Alinghis)
DSC_1217.JPG

Last edited: