• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Positive Red For Monster Dog - Does It Exist?

What is the deal with -red? Never heard of it. It looks to be the inverse of +red from your picture, being a blue lens that looks red from certain angles.

Sorry the photo is not great but ruby on top, mystery red on the bottom.

IMG_0719.JPG

That crystal black was a solid Ruby, not pos red. I have a pos red, it is one of 5 original factory pair made that I know of. The 4 others actually wound up on ebay via Total_O and the rest is history. I do have it for sale in the thread, it's $400 and no, in advance, I am not negotiating on that price lol. The other Monster Beetle has is in fact negative red, which there were also only a few made in Monster Dog. I also had that pair along with an original Ruby Clear. As for customs, yup, I can do them. Don't ask, cuz I NEVER tell what I cut from...Sorry, there was a douchebag in the other forum that ripped what I had been doing, tossed on ebay, and GOUGED!! Plus, his work is ****. I have had to personally fix them.

Sorry the photo is not great but ruby on top, mystery red on the bottom.

IMG_0719.JPG

looks like a ruby or an aftermarket. pos red has ZERO yellow in it in dogs. The old M Frames had it, but they are shield lenses without the wrap and rake like a spherical lens...

That crystal black was a solid Ruby, not pos red. I have a pos red, it is one of 5 original factory pair made that I know of. The 4 others actually wound up on ebay via Total_O and the rest is history. I do have it for sale in the thread, it's $400 and no, in advance, I am not negotiating on that price lol. The other Monster Beetle has is in fact negative red, which there were also only a few made in Monster Dog. I also had that pair along with an original Ruby Clear. As for customs, yup, I can do them. Don't ask, cuz I NEVER tell what I cut from...Sorry, there was a douchebag in the other forum that ripped what I had been doing, tossed on ebay, and GOUGED!! Plus, his work is ****. I have had to personally fix them.

I see a lot of stuff by this total_o fella, where does he get all the stock?