• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Positive Red M Frame Hybrid Lenses Available at Oakley.com

As mentioned in the Oakley 2018 Black Friday Deals Guide, lenses are 20% off, making this $64 instead of $80.

Just FYI, if you purchased when they were regular price (like I did), Oakley will not do a price adjustment or credit back. You'll to process a return with customer service for your initial order, and reorder at the discounted price.

Well I ordered a replacement on the 21st, it arrived today and there are clear signs it was mounted at some point and even has a couple fingerprints smudges on it... Contacted Customer Support who said they'd go about doing an exchange for a new replacement, but then retracted that offer once they realized they don't have any in-stock o_O - told me if within the next 45 days they get them back in-stock they'll provide the opportunity of exchanging it for a new one...

Did anyone else get a replacement that wasn't brand spank'n new?

Well I ordered a replacement on the 21st, it arrived today and there are clear signs it was mounted at some point and even has a couple fingerprints smudges on it... Contacted Customer Support who said they'd go about doing an exchange for a new replacement, but then retracted that offer once they realized they don't have any in-stock o_O - told me if within the next 45 days they get them back in-stock they'll provide the opportunity of exchanging it for a new one...

I got a few and they IS brand spankin new

I got mine today. Brand spanking new as well like TRUMPs were.

The good news, if you bought yours to wear or even display... the fingerprint smudges will come off and the mounting marks will be hidden once you mount into your frame. That does suck but occasionally new items do get fingerprints on them. These are new old stock from 2014 so who knows what happened to them since then to get the mounting marks.

I got mine today. Brand spanking new as well like TRUMPs were.

The good news, if you bought yours to wear or even display... the fingerprint smudges will come off and the mounting marks will be hidden once you mount into your frame. That does suck but occasionally new items do get fingerprints on them. These are new old stock from 2014 so who knows what happened to them since then to get the mounting marks.

I'm definitely an isolated incident, friend ordered several of them all were flawless. Although all his ended in 14 dates on the lenses, while mine are from 2012... 070212

The smudge isn't a big deal, the bridge marks will be hidden, the hook points are slightly crimped but would be expected for a previously mounted lens. The only bummer is finding about 15 small scuff lines around the center oakley etching after cleaning it up, only 1 is visible from the backside but don't see it impacting vision. I'll wait and see if the CS rep gets back to me with a possible replacement in the next 40 days if nothing turns up oh well...

Latest Posts

Back