• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Pre-Production Beams?

ericforman

I should Work at Oakley
Idaho
I just bought these from a pretty reputable seller today. I know that only one side normally has the fading text, but this one has it on both sides.
$_3.JPG

$_3 (1).JPG

$_3 (2).JPG

$_3 (3).JPG

I'll post actual pictures when I get them.

Left arm logo only on this pair is consistent with the normal Brown Tortoise Beams, so the fade on the right arm raises questions. My own pair has the sku 24-150 printed in white on the inside of the left arm, does yours have a number? The official issue has a Clear lens, so the question is, has your lens been swapped or original? Did you get a box with any labels? Any other information you can add?

Last edited:
I don't have them yet so I'll add info when I get them. They are just the glasses though, no bag or box. That's why I'm thinking they might be a prototype or something along those lines. Like I said, the guy I bought them from is a reputable guy.

Left arm logo only on this pair is consistent with the normal Brown Tortoise Beams, so the fade on the right arm raises questions. My own pair has the sku 24-150 printed in white on the inside of the left arm, does yours have a number? The official issue has a Clear lens, so the question is, has your lens been swapped or original? Did you get a box with any labels? Any other information you can add?
I got them today. No SKU, but nothing stands out as fake. Frogskins is on the right arm and Made in USA and ce are on the left arm. The fade on both sides was definitely not done by hand. I also asked the seller if he knew of any background info on them and he said he didn't.
IMG_20140724_163139.jpg

IMG_20140724_163342.jpg

IMG_20140724_163254.jpg

Last edited: