• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Scam

I would like to update everyone on the current scam situation:

I lost absolutely all contact with Finn on mail after his ban. As aforementioned, money were transferred with debit card F&F PayPal.

To emphasize, I paid with debit. PayPal stated that - of course - they cannot refund the money per policy, as it was transferred with F&F. What they did state however, is that they recommend me to contact my bank and request a chargeback, thus I acted accordingly.

I explained the situation thoroughly and showed proof of the scam and the scammer promised product though failed to deliver (I always make sure to have a statement from the seller himself that he will promise to deliver the particular product).

The chargeback request was accepted and I have now gotten my money refunded! If I don´t hear anything from them regarding the case within 6 months, the case will be closed and I can consider the chargeback to be successful.

The reason why I am sharing all this is that IF you get scammed by F&F or something akin, always attempt a chargeback and PAY WITH DEBIT! It may not always succeed, though I have always had great success with my bank and experienced something similar before and it turned out well.

Good day to everyone.

I would like to update everyone on the current scam situation:

I lost absolutely all contact with Finn on mail after his ban. As aforementioned, money were transferred with debit card F&F PayPal.

To emphasize, I paid with debit. PayPal stated that - of course - they cannot refund the money per policy, as it was transferred with F&F. What they did state however, is that they recommend me to contact my bank and request a chargeback, thus I acted accordingly.

I explained the situation thoroughly and showed proof of the scam and the scammer promised product though failed to deliver (I always make sure to have a statement from the seller himself that he will promise to deliver the particular product).

The chargeback request was accepted and I have now gotten my money refunded! If I don´t hear anything from them regarding the case within 6 months, the case will be closed and I can consider the chargeback to be successful.

The reason why I am sharing all this is that IF you get scammed by F&F or something akin, always attempt a chargeback and PAY WITH DEBIT! It may not always succeed, though I have always had great success with my bank and experienced something similar before and it turned out well.

Good day to everyone.
Glad you get your money back.

Received confirmation from my CC provider & they have Thankfully refunded the Fraud.🙏

@Finn_Scam69 or whatever your name is, As you are probably still lurking on here as a "Guest"
Karma is a Bitch & be sure what you have done you will get back in Spades. That's how it works. Pity you were just too dumb to accept this.

Received confirmation from my CC provider & they have Thankfully refunded the Fraud.🙏

@Finn_Scam69 or whatever your name is, As you are probably still lurking on here as a "Guest"
Karma is a Bitch & be sure what you have done you will get back in Spades. That's how it works. Pity you were just too dumb to accept this.
I'm very happy to hear that. Love when vengeance strikes on scammers.

Back