• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Scam

Indirectly, I was after a particular piece, He set me up with someone he knew who could help.
Contacted sakd "person" only accepted F&F. I asked for pics of the piece with Date photograph to prove. Didn't get this, @Finn_69 claimed this ", person was ligirt and honest......

I went against my better judgement. Used a Credit Card to pay but the fact I've paid F&F I don't believe will hold me in good stead...

POS scum lurk everywhere..........

Indirectly, I was after a particular piece, He set me up with someone he knew who could help.
Contacted sakd "person" only accepted F&F. I asked for pics of the piece with Date photograph to prove. Didn't get this, @Finn_69 claimed this ", person was ligirt and honest......

I went against my better judgement. Used a Credit Card to pay but the fact I've paid F&F I don't believe will hold me in good stead...

For how much?

S u c k s man sorry, Probably same person. I too was about to pay him but something in the back of my mind didn’t leave me alone. Said I’ll take one more look online before I pay and viola!! I saw the pictures he sent me and clicked on it and a website in Brazil popped up! He contacted after I added this post to take it down cause I was making his reputation look bad and he was going to report me.

Back