• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible to modify the Hollow Point?

Amak.2DK

Double Down Kings
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for taking your time to read the thread.
I'm debating on purchasing the Hollow Point and seen people wearing it with a passion.
Anyways I'm not sure if this was discuss before, but curious if it's possible to modify the Hollow Point? where the strips are located, since It seem it might look nice to see a Carbon/Black Dials.

I've included the reference for the Carbon HP.

26-304fw800fh800.jpg

26-304fw800fh800 CF.jpg

Last edited:
Might be possible. I've taken a few dials off mm but never a hp. Pretty sure the subdials and the slotted black portions are the same part just like on an mm so if you laid some carbon on the areas around the subdials might work. But it would have to be super thin not alot of room under there I don't think.

Appreciate the reply, I'm hoping it would be easy or at least a guide line. But from your expertise, was it difficult remove the subdials on the MM or does it required to disassemble the whole watch in general?.

Yes would have to pull the movement, take the main hands off and then pull the silver dial portion off. At least that much probably more.

Back