• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible To Switch Lenses?

ipwn3r456

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

First post here, hope I post it on the right section. So anyway, I got my Fast Jacket a while ago, and somehow want to get the polarized versions of lenses. Is it possible to switch my black iridium lens to black iridium polarized lenses? Does Oakley allow to do this? Of course there is a price difference, I will pay that, but is it possible?

From my point of view I do not believe they will take a trade of your BI lenses for BIP lenses you will just have to buy them outright and replace. That's if I'm understanding your question correctly.

Should've bought them polarized in the first place.

OP probably wanted a specific frame color

but yeah I've never heard of lens trade-ins ever. Tifosi, Smith, Rudy, and Oakley. Smith did a really nice gesture of replacing my lens even though I only wanted (and thought I only qualified) for a frame repair.

They can't do anything with used lenses, and condition can vary so much. From buying on ebay you'd think most people consider scratched and cloudy to be "like new" it would be such a headache for the store to turn people away continually.

If you just bought a set of lenses and had the receipt they would do it, but not on a pair that came in the frame, or a replacement set that were used.

Back