• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possibly Fake Supremes

erlendss

Oakley Beginner
I just bought a pair of Royal blue supreme frogskins, but i think the shape is a bit odd.
Can anyone help me decide if they are legit or not.

If you take of the legs they fit perfectly with my other frog skins.
I would be super grateful if someone could help me.
Erlend
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0956.JPG

I think the shape around the lenses looks a bit different compared to my other frogskins. I am no expert I just want to be 100% sure, and I don't have any other matte frogskins to compare with.

the shape definitely looks a little off on the bottom outside curvature of the frame where the lens is held

do you have the box/paperwork/bag with it?

the shape definitely looks a little off on the bottom outside curvature of the frame where the lens is held

do you have the box/paperwork/bag with it?

Yes I have all of that and it looks authentic, it´s only the glasses that makes me suspicious .

I have seen an article about this pair in the distant past, but cannot recall where, though I suspect it was within a thread on the O Review. I am confident this pair is not a genuine Supreme, the orbital has a different shape which would make it impossible to be authentic since all frames would share the same form.

Latest Posts

Back