• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Possibly The Most Desired Set Ever.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice set... GLWS :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Its a very nice set thats for sure, and you are intitled to ask what ever you want for them.
With that being said, I do think the price is a little high, considering the Alu. go for $1500-$2000 on the high side and maybe $7000-$8000 for the Carbon, do you really think that just being the last adds $17000 to the price?? Maybe if it was #'s 1/250 and 1/1500 I could see that, maybe.

Username Hidden said:
Those who want them do not care about the previous owner. The care about everything else. On rarity and condition these things deliver. On price, well only the buyer can determine that information.
That doesn't mean you need to be a prick.

Username Hidden said:
Those who want them do not care about the previous owner. The care about everything else. On rarity and condition these things deliver. On price, well only the buyer can determine that information.
Hmmmm... actually some of us do care about the previous owner(s?) If I was interested [at that price] I would want more background, especially prior to making a purchase like this.

Username Hidden said:
Hmmmm... actually some of us do care about the previous owner(s?) If I was interested [at that price] I would want more background, especially prior to making a purchase like this.
That's what I meant to say ;)

You guys are slamming all over him. Price etc. Who really didnt know what he was selling in the first post? The last two C-SIX's ever made.
Could anyone posting here afford them at face value? Why are you posting in his thread?

Thats what I was thinking? did we really get through the whole first page without anyone reading his post? He clearly states CSIX in the post.... "Specifically csix aluminum #1500/1500 and c six carbon #250/250." was the 2nd paragraph to far to read?

come on people I know its early but:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Thats what I was thinking? did we really get through the whole first page without anyone reading his post? He clearly states CSIX in the post.... "Specifically csix aluminum #1500/1500 and c six carbon #250/250." was the 2nd paragraph to far to read?

come on people I know its early but:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I didnt see it when it was first posted but it has been edited since then. Im guessing the information was not as clear to begin with. With that said, cool pairs, good luck.

Username Hidden said:
I didnt see it when it was first posted but it has been edited since then. Im guessing the information was not as clear to begin with. With that said, cool pairs, good luck.
Ahh mod must have edited the post then as he's not a premium member and can't edit his....

Very Cool Pairs Good Luck With Sale!!

Last edited:
I have to say I agree with the last two posts. The seller was very clear what he is trying to sell. The only problem was the pics were only of the boxes. The glasses were not seen. This is the proper way to approach selling a large ticket item such as this. Tease it. Only serious buyers would then inquire about them. Lastly he stated local pick up only. A serious buyer would not spend $27,000 witho going to see the glasses in person up close & personal. So pictures are not really needed. Just a clear statement of what is trying to be sold, then if you got that kind of money come see them & put up or shut up.

Lastly if 1/1500 and 1/250 would be worth that kind of money & I am not saying they are. Then I think the very last of each is equally as valuable.

I think this seller has been slammed unjustly due to the merc he has & the price he is asking. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back