• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Possibly The Most Desired Set Ever.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If post was unclear at first & edited for clarity then maybe some of the criticism was justified. Still feel pics of the glasses not needed as we all clearly know what is being offered here & if anyone is gonna even be interested at that price point they are going to go see them in person before dropping that kind of coin. Pics just invite everybody & their mother to critique & ask a million questions about a piece they have no real intention of buying

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I think this seller has been slammed unjustly due to the merc he has & the price he is asking. Just my 2 cents
I've seen more and more of this lately. I thought that we got to a place where we all understood that it is a seller's prerogative to ask what he wants and if we don't agree then move on in silence.

Username Hidden said:
You guys are slamming all over him. Price etc. Who really didnt know what he was selling in the first post? The last two C-SIX's ever made.
Could anyone posting here afford them at face value? Why are you posting in his thread?
Agreed!

Guys...if you don't want to buy them then don't buy them. But, don't get in the thread to bash the guy, whether he's asking to much or not.

Mods please clean up this thread. Thanks.

Lets get this thread back on topic. We have an entire off-topic area for whatever you could possibly want to discuss.

Thank you. Thanks all who understood me. My sincere apologies to those who didn't.

Interested in the Aluminum....would you consider splitting?

Will not split BAPD77. Sorry I think it would be wrong to do.

Understandable.

Username Hidden said:
It is by no means abash but have a ? It is often hard to get pix up for me quickly and have been warned posts will come down with no pix ...not hijacking just don't know the exact rules maybe mod can pm me and I'll delete this. Hope seller gets what he wants that would put me in debtor's prison but great pieces there.

The rules say that pictures are recommended. They do not say mandatory. But I don't know anybody who'll buy something without pics, unless they can check it out in person.

What's in the box ?

Schrödinger's cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back