• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post #5000 the supersharp collection

Congrats on the milestone @supersharp! Well deserved by the master of class! I am not a shelf whore, but whatever works for you!

Stay super and stay sharp, my friend!

Sent from Q's Note5

Congratulations on the 5,000 post milestone. A collection is personal, it looks great. I agree there isn't much room in a single tower.

@supersharp Excellent collection, great display, and congrats on a seldom-reached milestone by any poster on any forum!! Most hobbyists and collectors burn themselves out of the forum thing way before you get to this point. Thank you for sticking around and helping the community with your experience and knowledge.

:hi:

congrats on 5k postings and to the next 5k. Don't forget to have my c six waiting in the wings.:eek::D

Thanks man. In the words of Vlad, just keep holding your breath. Lol. Thank you for my first transaction here. That Penny is from and center.

Congrats on reaching 5,000 and great collection and setup!

Thanks.

congrats on the 5K post and fantastic collection and setup.

Thank you, friend.

Congrats on the posts and the collection. Now you're a postaholic and hoarder! ;)

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Lol. :rolleyes: :D

Congratulations bro.
Awesome collection

Thanks

Congrats, very nice collection!

Thank you sir.

Impressive!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back