• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post #5000 the supersharp collection

Sweet collection. Looks like you've put thought in what items you wanted. No worries about being a shelf whore either ;)

Well, not so much though. Just really got what I liked. I'm now starting to get to a point where I am putting thought into it and hopefully there will begin to be more rhyme and reason. Thanks.

Dude collection looks great!! Congrats on all those posts as well!

Thanks brother. Hope you're doing well.

Awesome brother. Collection is set up very nicely!!

Thanks, buddy. Would love to see your collection of glasses one day.

Great collection and congrats!

Thank you.

Congrats on the milestone @supersharp! Well deserved by the master of class! I am not a shelf whore, but whatever works for you!

Stay super and stay sharp, my friend!

Sent from Q's Note5

Thanks Q. Looking forward to seeing you and Dallas soon, friend.

I'm sure @Dallas O Hog would approve :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

I'm sure he would. He's getting rich off me. Lol.
J/K.

Thanks Q. Looking forward to seeing you and Dallas soon, friend.

I'm sure he would. He's getting rich off me. Lol.
J/K.

Cheers! Ready to go.

Glad that Hog found his mark...er market. My wallet is too empty for his items lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Congratulations on the 5,000 post milestone. A collection is personal, it looks great. I agree there isn't much room in a single tower.

Thanks. On to a double wide case. Lol. Never thought I'd need that when I started out.

On the 5k post thread and actually posting or the glasses haha. He has several from my collection so I approve.

Sent from: Outer Space

Yeah, buddy! Thanks you for all your help. Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

@supersharp Excellent collection, great display, and congrats on a seldom-reached milestone by any poster on any forum!! Most hobbyists and collectors burn themselves out of the forum thing way before you get to this point. Thank you for sticking around and helping the community with your experience and knowledge.

:hi:

Thanks, CD. Means a lot coming from such a well respected member of the community.

Congrats on the milestone. You have a fantastic collection!

Thank you kindly.

So, the case normally looks like this. I pretty much just use it for easy access to my wear pairs. Only exception is the Eye Jackets. I don't really wear those either. They are just for display because I don't have boxes for them. As you can see though. Much more empty on a normal basis.

IMG_1069.JPG
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG

Congrats on the 5k and having an awesome collection, SS! Definitely some great pieces there so I forgive you for shelf whoring haha :D

Great collection man and congrats on 5k post. Grab ya a double wide case and let them bad boys out of the safe.

And expose them to sunlight??? :eek::eek::eek: No way!!! They're good where they are, but I will need a bigger safe. :D
Well unless it's by a window they would only be exposed to incandescent light. So they are safe queens not shelf whores lol. Need a bigger safe for more guns, not glasses (even though my C-six and MM are in the safe).

Well unless it's by a window they would only be exposed to incandescent light. So they are safe queens not shelf whores lol. Need a bigger safe for more guns, not glasses (even though my C-six and MM are in the safe).

Yup. Need more guns too. I am Texan, after all.

You can never have too many guns, knives, watches, and sunglasses.

Back