• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Count Decrease?

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
Well for some reason my post count has decreased. I had almost 900 and it's down to 863 now. It's not a big deal I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else. A little odd

Hmm, I've never heard of that happening...If it was a few posts, I would guess one of your threads got deleted or some posts, but 30 posts is a lot!

I'm thinking about it, and maybe what it's that I made the Shipping network thread a sticky, and maybe sticky threads don't count towards posts, but that doesn't make sense.

I am going to keep an eye on this and do some research...please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Hmm, I've never heard of that happening...If it was a few posts, I would guess one of your threads got deleted or some posts, but 30 posts is a lot!

I'm thinking about it, and maybe what it's that I made the Shipping network thread a sticky, and maybe sticky threads don't count towards posts, but that doesn't make sense.

I am going to keep an eye on this and do some research...please keep me updated.

Thanks,

Alright boss I will keep you informed but like I said it doesn't bother me. But I will let you know if it happens again so that you can find a fix.