• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post count jumped

Got the Grinds your gears thread fixed. Looking at post count now - very strange since I assumed it was duplicate threads or something causing it but doesn't appear so. Will dig deeper - in the mean time you gents enjoy those BIG numbers.

Got the Grinds your gears thread fixed. Looking at post count now - very strange since I assumed it was duplicate threads or something causing it but doesn't appear so. Will dig deeper - in the mean time you gents enjoy those BIG numbers.
Just don't kill my #1 standing.

Have like double the post count now but like count went down

So....

At first I thought it was cool that my post count doubled...

But then I realized.... I used to be like 7000 posts away from catching @QLR1 and now I'm like 45000 posts away.

Never gonna happen

So....

At first I thought it was cool that my post count doubled...

But then I realized.... I used to be like 7000 posts away from catching @QLR1 and now I'm like 45000 posts away.

Never gonna happen
how does Q have so many posts, by just saying hush to everything?

:D

Back