• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

It has been a while since I have posted guns in this thread. Here we have a Kimber Sapphire Pro II. Pictures don't do this beauty justice. in person, this Kimber is stunning. I hope to add the Micro 9 version of this to the collection in the near future. I'll open the safe and post some more guns up soon.

View attachment 312050 View attachment 312051 View attachment 312052

I've seen it in person, you're right, the pics don't do it justice. That blue is stunning.

IMG_3024.JPG

This doesn't technically qualify as guns and glasses but I think it's funny none the less. This was my targets today at the range. Told everyone I was hunting the "snowflakes" today.

7e43183f08f8ed8eac42a64b79b1cfb8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

My toy. This is a Ruger Precision Gen 2 chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Atlas Mono and Bipod. Athlon optic. So incredibly fun to shoot, and accurate too. Got a shot of my Xmetals in display case off to the left and the pc I recently built to the right. View attachment 314552View attachment 314553View attachment 314554

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sweet rifle. That's a caliber I have been wanting to shoot. That water cooled system looks wicked in the pc.

Sweet rifle. That's a caliber I have been wanting to shoot. That water cooled system looks wicked in the pc.
The only drawback to the creedmoor is that the ammunition is not easy to find. Otherwise I have zero complaints. I am going to eventually upgrade the barrel to a Hardy or Proof Research carbon fiber barrel.

Building the watercooling system was a blast. It's dead quiet and I got her up to 4.9 ghz stable overclock.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back