• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

His website says starts at $4299 and go up from there. His nomad rifles are cool to.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Over $4000. It will be a while before I can acquire one of those beauties, but it is on my want list, BAD.

I saw that on the website, but it said their standard guns start at $4299. I would think that Damascus is far from standard. Just curious if anyone knew for sure.

Yeah yeah, if you have to ask...., blah blah. You still have to know what your expected to pay. Lol.

Granted, I had my Kimbers a few years back, I never had an issue with any of them. They ate everything I fed them, not a single hang up, and shot straight as could be. From 15 yds, I could get a 5 shot group in the X Ring with most of them touching. Maybe one flier (most likely user error).

I saw that on the website, but it said their standard guns start at $4299. I would think that Damascus is far from standard. Just curious if anyone knew for sure.

Yeah yeah, if you have to ask...., blah blah. You still have to know what your expected to pay. Lol.
Oh I just looked at the dollar sign and ignored the rest lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I

I honestly don't know what they are asking for the Damascus handguns. I only have reference to the $4300 ones.

OK,
I had already read about his pistols with the Statue of Liberty handrail infused.... But there was no price listed in the articles that I read. Holy ****!!! That is way more than I thought they were going for! Looks like i'll never own one of his pieces.

Ha yeah I saw it on his Instagram account and had to look it up. He's only making 3 and 2 already sold, that's impressive. I'm sure his other dimascus is way less, at least I would hope so.

1441239104915.jpg

Back