• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Need your opinion guys.... what fits the Springfield better, black allen or stainless hex grip screws?

FB26C0AB-5C22-4627-8133-33B309719608.jpeg
EBC46259-4D05-43BD-B597-BAF127B0D216.jpeg

Last edited:
Got some accessories for my next gun....

Wanna take a guess what I’m picking up soon?

View attachment 459473 View attachment 459474

Looks like you are set: d spring, skeletonized hammer, metal trigger and guide rod. I hate the plastic parts they put on them now. If you still need anything, let me know I probably have it. I spent many years collecting Beretta.

you need to find some inox controls for the stainless one you got and make it a ghost. Then you could add grey grips (they look black but are grey)

IMG_0698.JPG

Looks like you are set: d spring, skeletonized hammer, metal trigger and guide rod. I hate the plastic parts they put on them now. If you still need anything, let me know I probably have it. I spent many years collecting Beretta.

you need to find some inox controls for the stainless one you got and make it a ghost. Then you could add grey grips (they look black but are grey)

View attachment 459533

You know your beretta =) Thank you for the offer.

Do you happen to have a wolf trigger spring conversion? I heard that reduced tension may not work well though.. Send me a pm if needed.

Thanks again.

View attachment 459533

Also since you are an avid Beretta collector, do you know if my extended/oversized mag release will fit with the Beretta Wood grips?

I will be picking up a Beretta 92fs INOX soon by the way.

Also since you are an avid Beretta collector, do you know if my extended/oversized mag release will fit with the Beretta Wood grips?

I will be picking up a Beretta 92fs INOX soon by the way.

You shouldn't have any issues with the extended mag release and any grips. I have both installed with no issue.

Here we have me in my rx crosslink switch and my buddy in his crosshair2.0. We made the indy star Facebook coverage of the gun rally

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Back