• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

954D4B64-DB62-41FC-81DA-3A9B821DEA73.jpeg

Some people have an immunity and some don’t...
I dont remember what season it was ether 1 or 2 the doctor in the underground lab said everyone is infected with it be somehow didnt change it unless bitten, killed it for me and I never got into it just seemed to drag on. Game of thrones is the same thing finished season one and haven't watched it sense *winter is coming* haha seems to be in every sentence. The grand tour and top gear is all I really watch for tv.

I dont remember what season it was ether 1 or 2 the doctor in the underground lab said everyone is infected with it be somehow didnt change it unless bitten, killed it for me and I never got into it just seemed to drag on. Game of thrones is the same thing finished season one and haven't watched it sense *winter is coming* haha seems to be in every sentence. The grand tour and top gear is all I really watch for tv.
Aight

I lost interest in that show right away when they said everyone was infected, but yet somehow didnt turn into a zombie.
Forgot that had that revolver in the show.
Last episode that I watched was the one where Glen got his head smashed to a pulp.

Back