• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Guns you say? :wink:

Walther PPS .40 in Blau Grau (limited color)
utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDAuanBn.jpg

Springfield XD9SC
utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDEuanBn.jpg

Taurus PT945 in Stainless, Gold, and Wood
utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDIuanBn.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P15X 5.56 NATO
utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDMuanBn.jpg

S&W M&P15X Pelican Kit
utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMDUuanBn.jpg

A gun is something which is made for and specialized in killing other things. I never said that u guys use it like that. But there is no doubt
about the fact that it's made for killing. But as it seems it's something on which Americans and Europeans think a little different.
And different is good in my opinion ;-). So let's go back on topic and post those guns ;-)
I disagree with you on most parts including the statement about Europeans. I grew up in Europe( England and Germany) and grew up around firearms. It is not until recently Europe has started becoming anti gun, Maybe last 100 years or so. And when I say anti gun it is mostly handguns they are against. I spent 10 years in the US army and now teach firearms to civilians. I am well trained professional that spreads his knowledge to others. I will never be a victim and try and teach others how to always be prepared for the worst and never be a victim. Criminals will get weapons no matter what, If that day ever comes, and I hope it does not happen to anyone, they will wish they were protected. You can not rely just on Law enforcement as they take too much time to react to a situation.
On a different note other than protection. Guns, whether hand, long, or shot gun, are also used for sport and hunting. Sport being target shooting of many sorts. It is not the guns in the Law abiding citizens you need to be scared about but the criminals.

Not just you, find it quite sad, and a little scary

I would ask that you refrain from viewing this thread if it scares you. We protect and celebrate our right to own and use firearms freely.

At my last job we had clients and customers visit from Europe. Mainly the UK, France, and Germany. Just about every one of them jumped at the chance to go to a range and shoot guns, and I don't believe any of them had anything but a great time.

Its the whole 'whoa sick gun man' attitude I find scary not the gun itself

No personal offence to anyone here but they are just penis extensions

Despite your effort I take great offense to that. Guns can be appreciated for a collection the same as a pair of Oakleys. Do you find it equally disturbing when someone posts a grand collection with multiple towers and thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars invested in some sunglasses?

People who have no interest in glasses might take the same view of you as you do toward firearms.

I would again invite you to not visit this thread if you find the subject matter so benign and childish as to insult us.

No when used for hunting it is to aid in your killing for food., but targeting shooting is far different. It is an olympic sport now and many other competitions. Not all guns are made for killing.

Latest Posts

Back