• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

640E3F67-91CC-48BA-88D2-6D0E39CF1C0D.jpeg

Nice holster, where'd you get it? Also, how do you like the Sig 1911? I like Sigs and want a 1911, but there's a lot of choices out there!
That holster is was a limited run by bawidamann and otte gear, he makes some cool high end gear, but he outsourced that holster to txc holsters a few years back…but it was part of a joke with the wife wife about being too tactic-kool, the bawidamann had these ’totes’ on sale for 16 bucks that matched the holster…so the joke was I ’coordinated and accessorized’ …but that sig is a dream to shoot, much more accurate and easier than the gov issue sized that are out there. That was a trade for a new glock 23 with extra mags and a holster I never used.

0CB98EE7-94FC-423E-9C5A-F5CDC6F3E763.jpeg

One of my kids bought me an Oakley tablet cover for a small laptop, and it’s got a shoulder strap…so, when the wife takes me to Trader Joe’s, I’ll put on my sandals, and wear that like a murse, but I’ll throw an extra mag in there...it’s all about blending in!

Last edited:
That holster is was a limited run by bawidamann, he makes some cool high end gear, but he outsourced that holster to txc holsters a few years back…but it was part of a joke with the wife wife about being too tactic-kool, the bawidamann had these ’totes’ on sale for 16 bucks that matched the holster…so the joke was I ’coordinated and accessorized’ …but that sig is a dream to shoot, much more accurate and easier than the gov issue sized that are out there. That was a trade for a new glock 23 with extra mags and a holster I never used.
Thanks! I've seen both bawidamann and TXC's holsters in the past and they look cool. Yeah, I'll have to check out a Sig 1911 I guess.

Back