• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

It is a tool, we have them, you can't, your sad, we're not, need more answers, ask an Aussie.

This sentence makes no sense whatsoever, my sad what?

Thanks to the few idiots who saw fit to email me to say that I can't say what I want. Quite pathetic, you're all for the freedom of guns but not freedom of speech? (well you are until it's something you don't agree with!)

As mentioned above I don't have a problem with guns, I have a problem with people's attitude with them and they way they have to trot out the same old crap about their right to have one.

Anyway, I shouldn't moan too much, this planet is way too over crowded, guns help control the population a little, Darwinism will eventually take the utter morons out

This sentence makes no sense whatsoever, my sad what?

Thanks to the few idiots who saw fit to email me to say that I can't say what I want. Quite pathetic, you're all for the freedom of guns but not freedom of speech? (well you are until it's something you don't agree with!)

As mentioned above I don't have a problem with guns, I have a problem with people's attitude with them and they way they have to trot out the same old crap about their right to have one.

Anyway, I shouldn't moan too much, this planet is way too over crowded, guns help control the population a little, Darwinism will eventually take the utter morons out

Maybe if you didn't show up slinging insults... Are you from the USA? Obiwan was referring to Australia as one of the more recent examples of a people losing almost every right to own a firearm. Some people are happy, some are not, and the rise in violence and crime with the disarmament of the people certainly could be used in some sort of argument.

If someone pulls a knife on you on the street and wants your wallet what do you do? Give it to him, just as I would. What if he's nuts and you aren't carrying enough? Well you'll be stabbed, and I would shoot him dead for trying to take my life. See how that works? I could be 75 years old and the outcome would still end in the mugger dead if I had a firearm.

I don't want a gun to go kill people, I don't want to seek out violence and murder, I do not ever want to shoot another person. Rob me blind, I don't care. But back me into a corner, make threats against my life and my well-being, and you'll be dead before you can land the first blow.

I'll address you in public this time...

I asked that you refrain from making anti-gun comments in a gun thread. I also asked that if you don't like where the thread was heading, that you would not click on it...
I even stated that you are free to comment all you want... But please keep it on topic.

I will die for your right to free speech.... As I would die for the right to bear arms. I believe the Constitution should be defended... Whether I agree with whats in it, or not.

You are getting crap for posting insulting comments... Saying guns are "penis extensions" and gun owners are "utter morons".
Don't act like a moron... And people won't treat you like one.

Now.... If you would like to bash on gun owners please go start your own thread!

Back on topic everyone! Bring on more pics of guns! :dance3:

Here is my shooting setup: Polished Black Radar with vented clear Radar Path lens and VR28 black iridium polarized. The Gun is a Glock 23 (gen.3) with Viridian C5L green laser setup and a GlockWorx ultimate fulcrum trigger with a 2.5lb trigger pull. And my watch I wear everyday, the beautiful Minute Machine Diamond Dial. Enjoy!

2jfevyh.jpg

Attachments

• 2jfevyh.jpg
    2jfevyh.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 294
Please get back on topic guys, thank you.

Aye! A few with my Radars, just got them together today. AR-15 is home brewed from Palmetto State Armory, Rock River, Daniel Defense, Ergo, Magpul, SureFire, PrimaryArms, and LaRue parts.
IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

This one's a bit hard to make out. The magazine reads 'Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only' from the nation-wide ban.
IMG_0809.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 270
Hopefully there's something a little more refined than a Hi-Point in your future! Not to knock the gun, but it's a pretty basic, no frills handgun. Definitely not the Oakley of firearms.

I've never had any problems with my Hi-Point 9mm Carbine!
Yeah... It's cheap and basic. But I don't think I've ever cleaned it and it cycles perfectly...

But I'm with you.... Once you buy one, you've gotta get more! Haha...

Back