• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Pretty scary, imagine in 50 or 60 years then!
Make it like 10-15 with all the current AI craze(if it doesn't die down). As soon as AI managed to generate limb commands quickly and efficiently - this is it...
Also hot damn, Atlas project made a huge progress since last time I've checked!

AI will not die down. Too many are infatuated with the "what if" as opposed to the "should we" when it comes to advancement and integration. Like any tech, it will spiral out of control before critical thinking on a large scale goes into considering the ramifications. Just like basing our existence on nothing but electric by 2035. :rofl:

With the entire EDC- P365 carries nice with the 10 round flush and 15 round beside it as backup. Glasses change frequently of course and I used to change watches and knives quite a bit but lately the Mudmaster and the Perock are all I reach for.....outside of my Oakley's I seem to be simplifying with age when it comes to accessories.

20230319_130730.jpg

With the entire EDC- P365 carries nice with the 10 round flush and 15 round beside it as backup. Glasses change frequently of course and I used to change watches and knives quite a bit but lately the Mudmaster and the Perock are all I reach for.....outside of my Oakley's I seem to be simplifying with age when it comes to accessories.

View attachment 1041504
I’m the same way. P365 and microtech otf are my edc’s and just change up the Oaks.

View attachment 1041504
Thats my daily carry. and a 7.5 AR without a brace;)

Latest Posts

Back